Smart Fogging Solutions fulfils an existing need in the sanitation market. We can assist in sanitising and disinfecting your office, classrooms, food plant and so much more. Killing all Airborne Viruses and Bacteria including Pathogens in drains.
We offer sanitising services, as well as products.
Smart Fogging Solutions
Certified Fogging Services
Certified Disinfecting Products
24/7 Service for 365 days of the year
Smart Fogging Solutions requires a deposit of 50% to confirm the reservation for the treatment and sanitising of microbial contamination environments. We may impose a cancellation fee in the event of cancellation before the time for the services arranged. The fee will depend on the nature of the reservation, the length of notice of cancellation before reservation, the reasonable potential to find alternative clients for the services and the reason for cancellation. a Call out fee of will be charged
on all cancellations of appointments if we are already in the proximity of the client’s premises.
Disclaimer pertaining to Service Provided.
Please take note that the sufficiency and adequacy of the treatment and sanitising of microbial contamination environments will be determined by various factors that may include the following:
• Correct information being supplied to determine the extent of such services needed.
• The necessity for follow up services that needs to be provided.
• The premises where the services being provided not being properly cleaned prior to services being provided.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary Smart Fogging Solutions’ obligation to deliver the treatment and sanitising of microbial contamination environments within the time as agreed shall in all cases be subject to the following:
(a) Whilst delivery times are given in good faith and Smart Fogging Solutions’ will use every endeavour to comply therewith, no responsibility can be accepted for any loss or damage incurred by the Client on account of any delay in service delivery arising out of any circumstances beyond Smart Fogging Solutions’ control, which circumstances will include, but in no way be limited to:
• any delays in the supply of merchandise by Smart Fogging Solutions’ suppliers which cannot be directly or indirectly attributed to them.
• the Client/their employees’ instructions regarding the specifications of the services needed is inaccurate. If the specifications supplied are incorrect/altered Smart Fogging Solutions reserves their right to change the amount quoted accordingly.
• If the Client/employees does not provide Smart Fogging Solutions with the necessary access to the premises where the treatment and sanitising of microbial contamination environments will be provided to determine the necessary specifications of the service o be undertaken.
• Any delays in service delivery due to adverse weather conditions.
• if the balance of the service fee payable on date of reservation is not payable on date of anticipated delivery.
Smart Fogging Solutions will communicate unavoidable delay in the delivery.
Smart Fogging Solutions warrants its Clients that spray cans including the fogging substances and any other ancillary products supplied by the Company during the treatment and sanitising of microbial contamination environments shall be free from defects and subject to the following:
• The warranty is effective for a period of six months. The date is determined from date of delivery and will the Client be entitled to either request a refund or replacement of the spray cans or ancillary products supplied if it is deemed to be defective within such period.
• Smart Fogging Solutions shall not be liable or responsible in any way for any damages of whatsoever nature, including consequential and penal damages, caused by or due to any failure of operation or malfunction of the systems and or components, unless such damages can be attributed to any circumstances reasonably within the control of Smart Fogging Solutions.
• The warranty shall immediately be rendered null and void in the event of any of the following:
Any alterations or modifications or addition made to the fogging cans and or ancillary products supplied, without the prior consent of Smart Fogging Solutions.
Failure to use the spray cans and or ancillary products in accordance with the instructions and specifications of Smart Fogging Solutions.
General misuse and abuse of the materials supplied.
Any damage caused by fire, flood, civil disturbance, or act of God.
The client not having its original Tax Invoice available to be supplied to Smart Fogging Solutions.
the Fogging cans and or ancillary products supplied have not been inspected by Smart Fogging Solutions to evaluate/determine the reason for its malfunction, before the client requested its replacement, repair, or refund.
Smart Fogging Solutions reserve their right to suspend any services if payment for such orders is not made on time. In the circumstances where payment is outstanding for a period exceeding 30 days from date of statement Demand Cooling will charge interest at a rate not exceeding 2% per month or as per the maximum rate determined by the National Credit Act from time to time on overdue payments.
All accounts older than 30 days will be handed over for collection and will the Customer be liable to pay all legal fees about the collection of such outstanding amounts on a fee scale as determined by the court of law/tribunal where the collection matter will be adjudicated.
The Customer hereby agrees to the jurisdiction of the Magistrate Court of South Africa in the event that any outstanding amount is handed over for collection, although such Magistrate Court may normally not have jurisdiction in the matter.
Get your free passport
To the ultimate entrepreneurial experience.
Are you an NSBC Member? Login with your NSBC details