We provide capital to businesses with purchase orders for the supply of goods to government and corporate. We pay your suppliers directly once approved and ensure delivery of goods to your client. We do purchase orders funding where the project period is not be more than 60 days.
We fund purchase orders for the supply of goods to government and corporate
Purchase Order Financing
Get your purchase order funded! We charge 6% of the total value of the purchase order. Maximum project periods of 60days. No Credit Checks.
Terms and Conditions
We fund purchase orders from any industry granted that they meet the following requirements:
Your business must be at least 51% black owned (black referring to the BBBEE regulations)
Your purchase order capital requirement must be = or under R1 million
Your business must have worked with the client before and have the documents to support it
Your project must have a minimum 20% gross profit margin
From your client, we will need:
1. The official purchase order (which also indicates how long after delivery your client will make payment). Please note that illegible or handwritten purchase orders that don’t have the client’s details and official letterhead won’t be accepted
2. All the contact details of the contact person at their procurement office
From your supplier(s), we will need:
1. The quote(s) for the cost of materials or goods that you will be supplying (if you are applying to fund only some of the costs of the purchase order, then you will also need to submit proof that the other costs have been paid for)
NB: Please ensure that your suppliers are VAT vendors otherwise the VAT will be passed onto you
From you, we will need:
1. Proof of previous work done with any client in the past 12 months that either for a transaction of this size or for similiar goods (this must include the purchase orders; delivery notes; and invoices)
2. Your company bank statements for the past 12 months
3. All your business documents:
a. Company registration documents
b. Bank account confirmation letter
c. Business proof of address (not older than 3 months)
d. BBBEE certificate/affidavit
e. Tax clearance
4. The director’s documents:
a. Recently certified copy of I.D (not older than 3 months)
b. Recent proof of residence (not older than 3 months)
c. A declaration of directors and shareholding
Important disclaimer: please note that the availability of our capital is subject to how expended we are in other projects.
Get your free passport
To the ultimate entrepreneurial experience.
Are you an NSBC Member? Login with your NSBC details